Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Monday, May 16, 2016

Planalto - Asa Norte - Brasilia Week 17

Wagner, Visa.

Hey everyone! This week was full of awesome miracles as always.

First of all, remember last week's email when I talked about the turtle lady and how her son ended up coming to church. Well, he came again and he wants to get baptized! His name is Wagner. We also went by his house and his family basically gave us a feast!! We are super excited and I'll keep you all updated as we teach him more.

My companion's visa came in this week and he is very excited. He will probably end up leaving next Monday to serve his mission in Salt Lake City, Utah. So it looks like I'll be getting a new companion already. I know I'll miss Elder Costa quite a bit, but new companions are always fun.

All of my companions continue to have more talents than me as Elder Costa will be playing violin next week with the church choir, and I will comfortably watch him from the audience :)

Love you all so much, sorry for the lack of information this week, but things are really just going great, I love this area so so much. It's funny how much time you can stay in an area but you only continue to love it more and more.

Have a great week everyone love you all tchau!!

Celebrating my companion getting his Visa to the U.S. to serve in Utah, SLC
Awesome couple in the ward, Ronald and Keytiane
Pretty tree
Tree swing

No comments:

Post a Comment