Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unaí - Week 11

Brasilia, Barbecue, Elivan!!

This week was really busy. We took a bus Monday to Brasilia to attend a training from one of the area seventy leaders which was really good, very spiritual. I really got thinking about how much I'm dedicating myself here in the mission and why I'm here. Sometimes in areas with less success you start to wonder if anyone will ever accept you, but I was pretty excited after this training to find those waiting to hear our message.

Wednesday after we got back form Brasilia we had a church barbecue which was a blast! We had a water balloon fight, amazing meat and food, and tons of ice cream afterwards. And we had a good turnout.

Sunday we were a little frustrated because everyone that we confirmed for church ended up not going for one excuse or another but I'm sure there is someone here in Unaí that we just need to find. But what cheered me up was watching our recent convert, Elivan, give his first talk at church that he prepared by himself with just a few tips from us, it was really awesome!!

Anyway, excited to see how this week goes, and next week I promise more and better pictures, have a fabulous week!







No comments:

Post a Comment