Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Friday, April 3, 2015

MTC is Awesome!!

Hey everyone this is going to be a quick email.  They're just letting us get on for a few minutes to let you guys know we made it and we're not dead :)  My address is:

Elder Chandler Travis Hyer
MAY11 BRA-BRS
2009 N 900 E Unit 180
Provo UT 84602

The MTC is awesome, my district in full of amazing people and my companion is Elder Belcher and he's an awesome guy.  There are six people in our room, it's a little tight but we have enough room.  Last night Elder Murdock (one of the guys in my room) ripped his entire toe-nail off while trying to get onto the top bunk!  It was a bloody affair.  Fortunately I am on the bottom bunk,  Anyway this is really short and I promise to provide more details on my P-day, which by-the-way is Tuesdays.  Lauren and Lindsay, all of your letters were a pleasant surprise and were fun to read when I got into the MTC.  Also, one of the couples in the branch presidency lives right next to uncle Joey.  I actually have to go so I'll email you Tuesday.

Love you all so much,
Elder Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment