Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Monday, June 27, 2016

Planalto - Asa Norte - Brasilia Week 23

Baptism!! Transfers.

Lets start off with the good news, what everyone wants to hear, Antonio got baptized this week!!! Woohoo!! Ya we are really excited, we have been visiting him for a really long time.

This week was awesome, we did a lot of preparing Antonio this week, we went on an exchange with the Zone Leaders and we had an awesome Family Home Evening at Irmã Helena's house with lots of investigators who decided to attend, way awesome!!

So I got the phone call today, I am getting transferred to another area, no surprise considering I've been here for 6 months. But I am excited. Tomorrow I'll go to my new area and next week I'll let you all know where I am and how I'm doing. I'm going to miss area Planalto quite a bit. The people here are incredible, helpful and loving and I'll miss them a lot. But at the same time, I am ready to move on to another phase in the mission.

Not much more to say, shout out to my awesome cousin who is going to be serving his mission in Japan! Way awesome!

Anyway, talk to you all next week

Awesome Family Home Evening at Irmã Helena's house in villa planalto.
Baptism of Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment