Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Unaí - Week 17

I can't believe the heat that happened this week, Unaí hit 108 degrees Fahrenheit 2 days in a row, and that's a dry heat. I seriously without exaggeration haven't ever felt so hot in my entire life.

Other than delirious heat things were pretty good. We are teaching a girl named Gabrielle who is just awesome. We have already taught the first 3 lessons and she is progressing so fast, at this point if we can just get her at church I'm certain she will be baptized.

Juliana is a less-active member here and is coming back to church more and more. She brought several friends this week which was awesome, so we got their information and I hope that all works out.

Elder Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment