Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Samambaia - Week 6

Baptism!!! Last Transfer!!

Well everybody one more transfer comes to an end and I have officially entered my final transfer here in the mission. I stayed as expected with my companion and in our house only Umbellino was transferred.

We had an epic transfer end with the baptism of João-Carlos which was very special. He had to stop smoking this week which he managed to do. He is actually the husband of one of Archila´s recent converts here in Samambaia about a year ago, so that was neat. Next step, temple!

Other than that it's been raining quite a bit. I only have 6 weeks left, and I'm excited to be in my last transfer.

Love you guys a ton!!! Have a great week,


Taguatinga zone

No comments:

Post a Comment