Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Samambaia - Week 11

Game Over

Hey guys so this is officially my last time emailing in the mission. It's a weird feeling but also a satisfying one. I have loved my mission so much and it's going to be weird to finally leave Brasil.

We had a less-active member come to church for the first time in months today and then celebrated her birthday this week after church, her name is Erica and it was amazing to see her there.

I also had the really neat opportunity to visit a past area of mine and I decided to visit Asa Norte, an area that I loved a lot. I wasn't able to see everyone but it was incredibly special to see Wagner, a recent convert of mine who was recently called to be the ward secretary. He has progressed so much over this last year it amazes me. I testify of the amazing blessing it is to see the difference that the gospel makes in someones life and the blessing it is to have played a part in that change.

I'm going to miss the mission quite a bit, but at the same time, I can't wait to see all of you.

See you all next week!

Elder Hyer

Montando o quebra cabeça com Chandler Hyer Bruno Da Silva Macedo

No comments:

Post a Comment