Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Samambaia - Week 9

So not much to write again this week. 

Things are going very well here in Samambaia. We had our Investigator Gabriel at church again this week and he has progressed a lot, he now has a baptismal date for the 26th of February and he's gotten a lot more excited and is preparing himself.

So this week I fainted, that was way weird. We had interviews with the Mission President this week and he gave a training to a bunch of us missionaries. Well, since I am right at the end of my mission, I was asked to go up front next to the President and talk a little bit about rules and studies and why they are important. So I went up, answered his questions and got really lightheaded, and then fainted in front of 50 missionaries. So to explain, water in our city is being cut off once a week and I didn't drink hardly any water that day. I also had not eaten any sort of breakfast. President said it was probably because of that, but everyone had a pretty good laugh afterwards.

Anyway, I now have less than 20 days until I come home and I´m getting more and more excited.

Love ya guys tons, have an amazing week!

Elder Hyer

Here are some random pics of things I want to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment