Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Brasilia - Padre Bernardo Week 1

Wow guys its way awesome here!!

First of all my area here in Brazil is Padre Bernardo. The church is just starting here, its not even a branch yet and currently about 30 people attend every week. Elder Lafiete is my companion, he is from Sao Paulo and is awesome. There is also another set of missionaries living with us covering this area. Their names are Elder Nascimento and Elder Deleray. Nascimento is also from Brazil but Deleray just got here 2 weeks ago and in mission age he is one transfer behind me, so we are both struggling with the language. I don´t have pictures of here yet but I will send the ones of the CTM. 




Other than that just know that I am alive and that I´m already loving it. I´m learning the language, and I already love the missionaries I´m with. That's it for today, I love you guys






No comments:

Post a Comment