Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Samambaia - Week 1

We had a way epic week, Tuesday we had our Transfer meeting and Christmas conference which was awesome!! Elder Archila and I went with homemade ties and I have to say they turned out pretty well. The conference was a little bitter-sweet as it will be the last time that I'll see a lot of missionaries before they go home.

As far as transfers go I was transfered to Samambaia 1 and I am training again. My newbie is Elder Alves from Rio Grande do Sul and he seems like a good guy and is excited to work. The area is simply amazing. I went from Unaí, a hard area with almost zero lunch appointments where the missionaries did almost everything, to a strong ward in a great area, with lunch everyday and most days we also have dinner appointments and I'm just way excited.

There is a young man in the ward named Bryan who introduced us to his neighbor Gabriel who came to church this Sunday. I hope he continues to progress and I'll keep you guys updated.

I also got my Christmas package this week and I have to say that I have the best Mom in the whole world who sends delicious dark chocolate and other tasty things to me, so ya love ya Mom.

That's about it. Have a great week love ya bye!!

Elder Hyer

Elder Kohler and I (he went home this week good friend here)

Our epic Christmas ties

Sister Heperi and I (she goes home this transfer)

No comments:

Post a Comment