Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Friday, December 16, 2016

Unaí - Week 24

Transfers, Finally Leaving!

Crazy week, not a whole lot of time today. This week we had transfer calls and the last thing we expected happened. Elder Archila and I are being transferred. We all thought that Elder Archila, being Branch President, would stay but it looks like the Lord needs us in other places.

I have to say that when you stay in the same area for six months it really is special. This was not my easiest area, but all in all I had a blast and most of that is due to Elder Archila. I'll miss him quite a bit.

I'm super excited, my next area will probably be my last area of my mission. I'll let you all know next week where I end up, who my companion is, all that jazz.

Jennifer and her family weren't able to come to church this week. I really wanted to see them there one last time before going but no big deal, if they do their part, they'll be ready for baptism here in no time.

Anyways, love you all, wish me luck in my last area,

Elder Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment