Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Unaí - Week 22

This week was super crazy, lots and lots of rain, and then afterwards lots and lots of sun, and just a few miracles.

We taught a man this week who actually studied religion, really liked our message, and said that he will pray and come to church. The spirit was very strong during the lesson and I can't wait to see how he progresses. He is getting a surgery done this week so he couldn't come to church this Sunday, he may take some time but it is certainly exciting.

Jennifer and her Mom are both progressing very well during our visits but then on Sundays they don't come. So that's been pretty frustrating.

I was asked to give a talk this week which went well. I have come to enjoy giving talks much more than before the mission (especially when I have time to prepare.) I was asked to prepare this talk Saturday night to give it on Sunday so I don't exactly like that part.

This last Thursday was Thanksgiving, I hope your Thanksgivings were great. I know that mine was pretty good considering I'm in Brazil. I ended up buying a bunch of food and the sisters made a grand feast for us all!!

Love you guys tons. I'll send the thanksgiving pictures next week, I have to get them from the sisters. Have a fabulous week!!

Elder Hyer



No comments:

Post a Comment