Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Unaí - Week 2

Sick, More Sick, and Responsibilities

Well this week was one of the most painful weeks of my mission, and maybe my life.

Tuesday and Wednesday were both pretty normal. We visited an English class and I talked with the students there (that was pretty fun). Wednesday a gay guy was hitting on my companion really hard, it was quite hilarious.

Thursday we think we must have eaten something wrong at some point (we cant figure out what it could be) but my companion and I both got really really sick. I think I threw up 5 or 6 times, I'll spare you all of the other details, but let's just say my body was discharging anything and everything that was inside me. We ended up staying home in bed for 2 days and then on Saturday we went out to work but it was basically the dying leading the almost dead through the street and in our lessons. But we did finally get better and on Saturday afternoon we took a quick picture and walked around the car show they were having in the park next to our house.

Sunday was good. We had an awesome guy investigating the church named Elivan. He came to church and he seemed to enjoy it. Our Mission President also attended our meeting which was great. After the meeting he took Elder Archila and I aside and gave us both callings in the ward since the ward is lacking leadership at the moment. So Elder Archila is now the Branch President and I am the Branch Secretary, which basically just means I have more work to do but whatever.

Anyway, all in all things are just great, I love my companion a ton, hope you all have an awesome week

Car show they were having in the park next to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment