Elder Chandler Hyer

Elder Chandler Hyer
Elder Chandler Hyer

Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Testimony

I know this church is true, I knew it before my mission and my faith and testimony grows stronger here every single day from reading the scriptures and praying about what I've read. I know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, I know that he received the priesthood authority and restored Jesus Christ's church to the earth in the latter days.
I know for a surety that the Book of Mormon is true, because, as taught in Moroni 10: 5 "By the power of the Holy Ghost ye may now the truth of all things" I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and the blessing I have to feel his guidance every day. I know my purpose on this earth, and while life can be hard Alma teaches in Alma 36:3 "... for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." I know that I am supported in my trails and I know that this help comes from putting my trust in god and striving to build up his kingdom. I am so grateful for our Savior's atonement and the amazing blessing of repentance that we all receive because of His eternal and infinite sacrifice. I love the gospel, I love the wonderful plan that our Heavenly Father has set up for all of us to return to His presence again, just as we all lived with Him before this life. It is a perfect plan. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God capable of receiving revelation. I say these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Eu sei que este a Igreja é verdedeiro, Eu soube antes minha missão e meu fé e testomunho crescer muito todos dias de lendo escrituras e orando sobre o que eu li. Eu sei que José Smith vi o Pai Celestial e Jesus Cristo, Eu sei que ele recebi o sacerdocio autoridade e restorado Jesus Cristo igreja para a Terra em o ultimos dias. Eu sei O Livro de Mormon e verdedeiro, e como moroni ensinei em moroni 10:5 "E pelo poder do Espírito Santo podeis saber a verdade de todas as coisas." Eu estou grato por a dom do Espírito Santo e o benção eu tenho para sento suas oríentação todos dias. Eu sei meu proposíto em a Terra. Vida pode ser díficil alma ensines em Alma 36:3 "porque sei que aqueles que confiarem em Deus serão auxiliados em suas tribulaçcões e em suas aflições, e serão elevados no último dia." Eu sei eu sou ajuda em meu provaçãos. Eu tenho confiança em Deus e eu tento para (build His) reino. Eu estou grato por nosso Salvador expiação e o otímo benção de arrependimento no recebemos porque de Sua eterna e (infinite) sacrifice. Eu amo o Evangelho, eu amo o plano de salvação porque nos podemos voltar para Sua presençía. Eu seí que Thomas S. Monson e o propheta de Deus e ele recebe reveleção. Eu digo estes coizas, em o nome de Jesus Cristo, amem.

No comments:

Post a Comment